Back to Scam Patrols Homepage

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Donald Lapre busted for scams

If your the late night owl then I'm sure you have seen some of Donald Lapre's infomercials on how to make money online and get rich. Lapre is known as the pitch man but mostly known as the kind of infomercials.  I remember many years ago he had a package of videos and books that he promised if you placed these advertisements in the newspaper you would make 10's of thousands of dollars. At the time my friend bought the books and audio books only to find it a big dissspointment. You guessed it. It was the donkey and the carrot stick trick. Once you got the package it asked you to buy more services.

The thing I hate about these turn key work from home is they aren't really turn key. By the time you see any money you have already spent 1000 dollars if not more.

I'm glad he got caught.
Anyway the link is on top if you want to read more about Lapre getting charged.

No comments: